13 proven emails to communicate effectively with high-value clients and streamline your entire work process.
- First contact email: The first email you send the customer after they enquire about your services.
- First call/meeting email: An email setting up a call or meeting to discuss the project in detail and create a clear understanding of the client’s goals and expectations.
- Quote email: The email you send in response to the client’s initial enquiry, which includes a detailed estimate of the scope of work, timescale and costs.
- Contract email: The email with which the client accepts the estimate and proceeds with the project.
- Deposit email: An email asking for a deposit before you start the project. This deposit ensures that the client is committed to the project and that the funds are available to cover the initial costs.
- Progress report email: Regular emails that you send to the client to update them on the progress of the project and address any concerns or issues.
- Pre-meeting email: An email you send before a meeting explaining the goals and ideas to be discussed.
- Post-meeting email: An email you send after the meeting informing the client and yourself of the tasks that need to be completed by each party.
- Results email: An email you send to the client to inform them of completed work, such as draft compositions, development milestones..
- Final billing/payment email: An email you send to the client asking for final payment for the work done and giving them all the necessary information for invoicing.
- Review email: An email you send to the client asking them to rate your performance so they can recommend you in the future and you receive a testimonial.
- Referral email: An email in which you ask the client if they know of other people or businesses that could benefit from your services and if they’d be willing to make a recommendation.
- Follow-up email: An email you send to the client after the project is completed to make sure they’re satisfied and if they need any further support or services.